SmartWeb™ is an interactive web application used to display environmental data collected by the AXYS Data Management System (DMS). Linked to one or many DMS databases, SmartWeb™ allows users to access their data anytime, anywhere through an intuitive web-based interface. Views of both current data and historical data can be readily displayed, and are easily imported into Windows spreadsheets and databases for further analysis. SmartWeb™ allows clients to display multiple message data and graphs simultaneously and the ability to customize the display formatting of station and data.
SmartWeb™ also includes a full Web Service that allows the client to use other applications or web pages connected to the Windows Communication
Foundation to create graphs and manage users, stations and the entire application.
SmartWeb enables clients to:
- Display messages from a station
- Graph data fields from multiple messages and/or stations
- Map stations current location and most recent locations
- Control the security of user logins and permissions to access station data
- Access messages from a station via web services
- Customize parts of the user interface using Cascading Style Sheets, and Javascrpipt
Data Management System Software Suite (PDF 444 KB)